Greetings. The college or university to which you are applying has contracted with HigherEdDecisions, powered by Consensus® search support software, as its search support partner.
This on-line application process will take less than 10 minutes, if you have already prepared your application materials.
Create User ID and Password
Create Applicant Profile
- Select the Vacancy of Interest.
- Create a User ID and Password, as directed, to Log in.
- Page 1 will ask for preferred contact information.
- Page 2 will ask for a summary of educational records.
- Page 3 will ask for a summary of employment history.
Page 3 also includes standard browser buttons for you to attach your cover letter, curriculum vitae/resume, reference list, and one other document as specified in the employment advertisement. The system accepts only Microsoft Word (.doc), Adobe Acrobat (.pdf), and Text (.txt) files.
- Page 4 will ask for a voluntary disclosure of personal demographic information to help the Hiring Institution fulfill the provisions of its EEO/AA Program. This page is optional.
Personal demographic information is provided only to the institutional HR office and is not available to search committees.
- Page 5 is a preemployment declaration that includes standard provisions related to the accuracy of your application materials, eligibility to work in the U.S., criminal convictions, the employment of relatives within the Hiring Institution,
and authorization to verify application materials. The preemployment declaration includes a digital signature and is required to complete your application.
Verify Applicant Profile
Upon completing the application process, you will receive an on-line confirmation
number and a system-generated e-mail confirming receipt of your application materials.
On the confirmation page, you will also have the option of printing a summary of your applicant profile to verify the accuracy of the information you submitted.
The application summary is used extensively by search committee members during the
evaluation process. Even if educational or employment information is included in your resume, we strongly encourage you to take the time to complete the applicant profile.
You may login into the System at any time during the open recruitment period to make corrections to your applicant profile or to attach additional or revised documents. New attachments replace original attachments within the same vacancy.
Applying for New Positions
If you apply for a different position in the future, your User ID and Password will remain the same and the System will retain all of the information in your applicant profile; however, you will need to attach new documents.
If you need assistance in accessing or completing the on-line application process, please contact the System Administrator for the Hiring Institution listed in the employment advertisement.
You may also contact HigherEdDecisions at admin@HigherEdDecisions.com
On behalf of our college and university partners, thank you for your interest in employment. All future correspondence to you will be sent directly from the search committee chair or secretary of the Hiring Institution.